- Keep your face to the sun and you will never see the shadows.”
- “Even for me life had its gleams of sunshine.”
- “I cannot endure to waste anything so precious as autumnal sunshine by staying in the house.”
“What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity. These are but trifles, to be sure; but scattered along life’s pathway, the good they do is inconceivable.”
- “What did you call her?” she asks but I don’t think it’s her real question.
- “Sunshine,” I say, and she smiles she believes it’s perfect and she may be the only person other than me who would think so.
- “What is she to you?” she whispers. The real question and I know the answer even if I don’t know how to say it.
- Drew’s muffled voice rises up from the floor before I can respond.
“Family,” he says.
And he’s right.”
- “Some people seemed to get all sunshine, and some all shadow…”
- “Some people are so much sunshine to the square inch.”
- “Ô, Sunlight! The most precious gold to be found on Earth.”
- “It was June, and the world smelled of roses. The sunshine was powdered gold over the grassy hillside.”
- “As the years pass, I am coming more and more to understand that it is the common, everyday blessings of our common everyday lives for which we should be particularly grateful. They are the things that fill our lives with comfort and our hearts with gladness — just the pure air to breathe and the strength to breath it; just warmth and shelter and home folks; just plain food that gives us strength; the bright sunshine on a cold day; and a cool breeze when the day is warm.”
- “Laughter is a sunbeam of the soul.”
SUNLIGHT CAPTIONS FOR INSTAGRAM
- “Minho snickered and leaned back in his chair. “Man, you are one butt-load of sunshine, let me tell you.”
- “No, I don’t miss you… Not in a way that one is missed.
But I think of you.
In the way that one might think of the summer sunshine
On a winter night…”
- “Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food and medicine to the mind.”
- “The sun,–the bright sun, that brings back, not light alone, but new life, and hope, and freshness to man–burst upon the crowded city in clear and radiant glory. Through costly-coloured glass and paper-mended window, through cathedral dome and rotten crevice, it shed its equal ray.”
- “Ô, Wanderess, Wanderess
When did you feel your
most euphoric kiss?
Was I the source
of your greatest bliss?”
- “But once in a while, you pick the right thing, the exact best thing. Every day, the moment you open your eyes and pull off your blankets, that’s what you hope for. The sunshine on your face,warm enough to make you heart sing.
- A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.”
- “Thunderstorms are as much our friends as the sunshine.”
- “Love and work are to people what water and sunshine are to plants.”
- “Whisky is liquid sunshine.”
- “The beauty of that June day was almost staggering. After the wet spring, everything that could turn green had outdone itself in greenness and everything that could even dream of blooming or blossoming was in bloom and blossom. The sunlight was a benediction.
- The breezes were so caressingly soft and intimate on the skin as to be embarrassing.”
- “Dandelion wine. The words were summer on the tongue. The wine was summer caught and stoppered…sealed away for opening on a January day with snow falling fast and the sun unseen for weeks…”
- “Just living isn’t enough,” said the butterfly, “one must have sunshine, freedom and a little flower.” -Hans Christian Anderson”
- “Here sat Marilla Cuthbert, when she sat at all, slightly distrustful of sunshine, which seemed to her too dancing and irresponsible a thing for a world which was meant to be taken seriously…”
- “I used to cover my windows in heavy curtains, never drawn. Now I danced in the sunlight on my hardwood floors.”
- “She perched on her windowsill, gazing at the lurid sun soaking into the Caldera, trying to appreciate it even though she couldn’t have it. Why did she always feel she had to do something in the face of beauty?”
- “Laughter is magic that dispenses clouds and creates sunshine in the soul.”
- “We all want to see Sunshine after Moonlight.”
- Sunshine is my quest.
- The Sun is not God, though His noblest image.
- The Sun does not shine for a few trees and flowers, but for the wide world’s joy.
- Thou art the Sun of other days. They shine by giving back the rays.
- In the Sun, I feel as one.
- The Sun illuminates only the eyes of the man but shines into the eye and the heart of the child.
- A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.
- I’ve found that there is always some beauty left – in Nature, sunshine, freedom, in yourself; these can all help you.
- The Sun is the giver of life.
- I was rich, if not in money, in sunny hours and summer days.
SUNSHINE QUOTES FOR INSTAGRAM
- There’s no peace like the peace of an inner courtyard on a sunny day.
- It’s always sunny above the clouds. Always. Every day on earth – every day I have ever had – was secretly sunny, after all.
- A smile is the same as sunshine; it banishes winter from the human countenance.
- The glorious lamp of heaven, the Sun.
- The Sun himself is weak when he first rises and gathers strength and courage as the day gets on.
- The Sun, the hearth of affection and life, pours burning love on the delighted earth.
- Staring up at the sky on a bright, sunny day makes me dream and gives me ideas.
- As the Sun peaks over the mountain, it’s a new day on our miraculous planet. Reason alone for celebration.
- Whenever you want to see me, always look at the sunset; I will be there.
I cannot endure to waste anything so precious as autumnal sunshine by staying in the house.
- The Sun. The bright Sun, that brings back, not light alone, but new life, and hope, and freshness to man-burst upon the crowded city in clear and radiant glory.
- Some people seemed to get all sunshine, and some all shadow.
- Learn from flowers – always angle towards the Sun.
- The Sun, center, and sire of light, the keystone of the world-built arch of heaven.
- The Sun never repents of the good he does, nor does he ever demand a recompense.
- Even the Sun directs our gaze away from itself and to the life illumined by it.
- The Sun shines upon good and bad alike.
- No sun outlasts its sunset, but it will rise again and bring the dawn.
- How glorious a greeting the Sun gives the mountains!
- When the Sun has set, no candle can replace it
RICH SUNSET QUOTES
- The rich sunset makes the most sterile landscape enchanting.
- Birds sing after a storm; why shouldn’t people feel as free to delight in whatever sunlight remains to them?
- The Sun, with all those planets revolving around it and dependent on it, can still ripen a bunch of grapes as if it had nothing else in the universe to do.
- That the sky is brighter than the earth means little unless the earth itself is appreciated and enjoyed. Its beauty loved gives the right to aspire to the radiance of the sunrise and sunset.
- Keep your face to the Sun, and you will never see the shadows.
- Some people are so much sunshine to the square inch.
- Being in the Sun is like going to parties – too much ages your skin, too little can age inside you like your bones.
- O, Sunshine! The most precious gold to be found on earth.
- For me, my Sun is, like all images, a functional object for seeing, for feeling, for dreaming, for understanding.
- Never give up. Today is hard, tomorrow will be worse, but the day after tomorrow will be sunshine.
- If you spend your whole life waiting for the storm, you’ll never enjoy the sunshine.
- If you want to see the sunshine, you have to weather the storm.
- Don’t let the shadows of yesterday spoil the sunshine of tomorrow. Live for today.
- It’s the artist’s business to create sunshine when the Sun falls.
- Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air.
- The low sun stares through dust of gold.
- There is nothing more beautiful than a rainbow, but it takes both rain and sunshine to make a rainbow.
If you want to shine like a sun, first burn like a sun.
LOVING SUNSHINE QUOTES
- The Sun is a daily reminder that we, too, can rise again from the darkness, that we, too, can shine our own light.
- Sunshine is the best medicine.
- What the world needs is a sunshine state of mind.
- The Sun is the most important thing in everybody’s life, whether you’re a plant, an animal, or a fish, and we take it for granted.
- Turn your face to the Sun, and the shadows fall behind you.
- When Sun shines, it not only brightens our day; it enlightens us, our soul, cleansing it of the gloominess that the night’s darkness had brought in.
- When the Sun is shining, I can do anything. No mountain is too high, no trouble too difficult to overcome.
- One Sun warms and enlightens the world; two suns would destroy it.
- That the Sun will not rise tomorrow is no less intelligible a proposition and implies no more contradiction than the affirmation that it will rise.
- There is a muscular energy in sunlight corresponding to the spiritual energy of wind.
- The Sun can be your greatest gloom, or your greatest comforter, depending on how you view its shine.
- Sunshine is Nature’s hug and spirit breath to the earth.
- Sunlight is like the breath of life to the pomp of autumn.
- We must not fear daylight just because it almost always illuminates a miserable world.
HEART TOUCHING SUNSHINE QUOTES
- The day of the Sun is like the day of a king. It is a promenade in the morning, a sitting on the throne at noon, a pageant in the evening.
- Sunshine will guide your heart even in the darkest of days.
- Every morning, the rising Sun invites and inspires us to begin again.
- The face of the Sun is not without expression, but it tells us precious little of what is in its heart.
- When the Sun kisses the horizon, that’s when you see the sky blush.
- To go out with the setting sun on an empty beach is to truly embrace your solitude.
- I’d rather chase the Sun than wait for it.
- If I had to have a religion, I should adore the Sun, for it is the Sun that fertilizes everything.