40 FUUNY FRIENDSHIP QUOTES FOR BEST FRIEND
- We are best friends. Always remember that if you fall , I will pick you up… after I finish laughing.
- Friendship must be built on a solid foundation of alcohol, sarcasm, inappropriateness and shenanigans.
- If you have friends who are as weird as you, then you have everything.
- I’d take a bullet for you. Not in the head. But like in the leg or something.
- Real friends don’t get offended when you insult them. They smile and call you something even more offensive.
- You don’t have to be crazy to be my friend. I’ll train you.
- Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo
- Best friend: the one that you can mad only for a short period of time because you have important stuff to tell them.
- I hope we’re friend until we die. Then I hope we stay ghost friends and walk through walls and scare the shit out of people.
- You and I are more than friends. We’re like a really small gang.
- Friends are people who know you really well and like you anyway.
- Good friends discuss their sex lives. Best friends talk about poop.
- Sometimes me think, ‘What is friend?’ Then me say, ‘Friend is someone to share the last cookie with.’
- Good friends don’t let you do stupid things… alone.
- A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.
- Friends give you a shoulder to cry on. But best friends are ready with a shovel to hurt the person that made you cry.
- A good friend will help you move. But best friend will help you move a dead body.
- I don’t know what’s tighter: our jeans or our friendship.
- It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.
- Friends offer free therapy.
- We’ve been friends for so long, I can’t remember which one of us is the bad influence.
- It’s the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter.
- Best friends know how crazy you are and still choose to be seen with you in public
- Only your real friends will tell you when your face is dirty.
- Friends buy you food. Best friends eat your food.
- Tis the privilege of friendship to talk nonsense, and to have her nonsense respected.
- Me and my best friends can communication with just facial expressions.
- It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn’t use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like ‘What about lunch?’
- I think we’ll be friend forever because we’re too lazy to find new friends
- Thank you for still being my friend, despite the fact that you are completely aware of every terrifying, raunchy, explicit detail of my life.
- We will always be friends until we’re old and senile. Then we will be new friends.
One measure of friendship consists not in the number of things friends can discuss, but in the number of things they need no longer mention.
- God made up best friends because he knew our mom couldn’t handle us as sisters
- Never let you friends be lonely…. Disturb them all the time.
- You can always tell a real friend: when you’ve made a fool of yourself he doesn’t feel you’ve done a permanent job.
- Having those weird conversations with your friend and thinking “if anyone heard us, we’d be put in a mental hospital.
- Real friendship is when you friend comes over to your house and then you both just take a nap.
- There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate.
- We’ll be the old ladies causing trouble in the nursing homes
- We’ll be best friends forever because you already know too much.
Crazy Friends Quotes
- My friends and I are crazy. That’s the only thing that keeps us sane.
- Friendship is not a big thing, it’s a million little things.
- Friends are our chosen family.
- Friendship is not about people who act true to your face. It’s about people who remain true behind your back.
- Friendship is like peeing in your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel a warm feeling inside.
- The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they’re okay, then it’s you.
- Studying means 10% reading and 90% complaining to your friends that you have to study.
- A large proportion of my best friends are a little bit crazy. … I try to be cautious with my friends who are too sane. Depression is itself destructive, and it breeds destructive impulses: I am easily disappointed in people who don’t get it.
- Friends buy you food. Best friends eat your food.
- Behind every successful woman is a best friend giving her crazy ideas.
- A snowball in the face is surely the perfect beginning to a lasting friendship.
- I don’t like to commit myself to heaven and hell – you see, I have friends in both places.
- Good times and crazy friends make the best memories.
- Most of us don’t need a psychiatric therapist as much as a friend to be silly with.
- You will never realize how wired your friends are until you start to describe them to someone else.
- Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one!
- A loyal friend laughs at your jokes when they’re not so good, and sympathizes with your problems when they’re not so bad.
- An old friend will help you move. A good friend will help you move a dead body.
- A best friend is someone who loves you when you forget to love yourself.
- Good friends don’t let their friends do stupid things alone.
- Friends are like walls, sometimes you lean on them, and sometimes it’s good just knowing they’re there.
- We are best friends. Always remember that when you fall, I’ll pick you up, after I finish laughing.
- You don’t have to be crazy to be my friend but it sure helps!
- This the privilege of friendship to talk nonsense, and have her nonsense respected.
- Best friends…they know how crazy you are and still choose to be seen with you in public.
- Best friend: the one you can only get mad at for a short period because you have important stuff to tell them.
- Friends are like rainbows, always there to cheer you up after a storm.
- I wish the homes of all my friends were connected to mine by secret underground tunnels.
- Friendship must be built on a solid foundation of alcohol, sarcasm, inappropriateness, and shenanigans.
- You don’t have to be crazy to hang out with me… I’ll train you.
- Real friends don’t get offended when you insult them. They smile and call you something even more offensive.
Funny Friendship Quotes in English
- I was an innocent being, then my best friends came along.
- Best friends are those who greet with an insult.
- Friendship is, chatting and wasting time when we have an exam the next day.
- You’re just jealous because we act retarded in public but people still love us!
- A true friend stabs you in the front.
- The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.
- I love you more than food, okay maybe not food but I still love you.
- The antidote of fifty enemies is one friend. — Aristotle
- When your best friends say you can have a bite of their food, you take the biggest bite humanly possible.
- Friends will tell you if your face is dirty. Best friends will make it dirtier.
- Best friends loan out DVDs knowing that they’ll never be seen again.
- If I have to clean my house before you come over, then we’re not real friends.
- Real friendship is when your friend comes over to your house and then you both just take a nap.
- We’ll be friends until we’re old and senile… Then we’ll be new friends.
- We’ll be friends forever because you already know too much.
- If you need to sober up, ditch your best friends.
- If you hurt my best friend, I can make your death look like an accident.
- You drink too much. Cuss too much. You have questionable morals. You’re everything I ever wanted in a friend.
- Best friends don’t care if your house is clean. They care if you have wine.
- A true friend is the one that stays no matter what happens even if we betray each other, and that is you.
- I don’t need a psychiatrist to prod into my personal life and make me tell them all my secrets, I have my friends for that.
- Do you think I’m crazy? You should see me with my best friend.
- There is nothing better than a friend …unless it’s a friend with chocolate.
- A good friend can finish your sentences… a best friend will do the same, but make it sound 10 times dirtier.
- Your secrets are safe with me and all my friends.
- Best friend: the one that you can mad at only for a short period of time because you have important stuff to tell them.
- Good friends will mourn your death; best friends will come and clean your computer history immediately after you die.
- We are keenly aware of the faults of our friends, but if they like us enough it doesn’t matter.
- Friendship means understanding, not agreement. It means forgiveness, not forgetting. It means the memories last, even if contact is lost.
Funny Friend Captions for Instagram
- Friends come and go like the waves of the ocean, but the true ones stay, like an octopus on your face.
- If you are lucky enough to find a weirdo never let them go.
- Every tall girl needs a short best friend.
- Yes, she’s annoying but I love her.
- Rain or shine, I’ll always be here. Pinky promise.
- We all have that one friend that we can’t put on speakerphone because we don’t know what’s going to come out of their mouth.
- I hope we never get tired of making jokes about each other.
- Our craziness made us best friends.
- Finding friends with the same mental disorder is priceless.
- All the best people are crazy.
- Friends pick us up when we fall, and if they can’t pick us up, they lie down and listen for a while.
- When I say I won’t tell anyone, my best friend doesn’t count.
- I don’t know what’s tighter, our jeans or our friendship.
- You can’t describe your best friends in words. You can describe them with memories that you had with them.
- You’re the friend I’d feel the worst about killing in a post-apocalyptic death match for food.
- If you have crazy friends, you have everything.
- I love my crazy, goofy, stupid, gorgeous, weird, lame, socially challenged friends.
- She is my best friend, you break her heart; I’ll break your face.
- Best friends are the ones who hate the same stuff.
- Sometimes, being silly with a friend is the best therapy.
- We’ll be old ladies causing trouble in the nursing homes.
- Friendship is being equally annoying.
- Life is tasteless without that one annoying friend.
- It’s nice to have someone in your life, who can make you smile even when they are not around.
- Everyone has a friend who laughs funnier than he jokes.
- I think we’ll be friends forever because we’re too lazy to find new friends.
Funny Quotes About Friendship and Laughter
- We all have that one friend who needs to learn how to whisper.
- A friend is someone who lets you have total freedom to be yourself.
- True friends don’t judge each other, they judge other people together.
- A girl can survive without a boyfriend, but she can’t survive without a best friend.
- When you completely trust a person, you’ll get one of two results: a friend for life, or a lesson for life.
- God made us best friends because he knew our moms couldn’t handle us as sisters.
- It’s the friends you can call up at 4 AM that matter.
- We all have that one friend who always gives the best relationship advice but is still single.
- Good friends talk about their sex lives. Best friends talk about poop.
- A good friend knows all your best stories, a best friend has lived them with you.
- Everyone has a friend who is a plant-killer.
- A friend will prevent you from getting into more debt. A true friend will bring your credit score down.
- Having those weird conversations with your friends and thinking if anyone heard you talking, they’d put you in a mental hospital.
- Happiness is doing weird things with friends.
- Happiness is having crazy friends.
- Our friendship is like an egg; we may be cracked, but we still roll well.
- You don’t have to be crazy to be my friend, but it helps.
- Good friends offer a shoulder when you need to cry. Best friends are there with a shovel to beat up who made you cry.
- Nothing compares to the stomach ache you get from laughing with friends.
- You will never realize how weird your friends are until you start describing them to someone else.
- I like you because you join in all my weirdness.
- Friends make you laugh till your cheeks hurt.
- Best friends are people who will make your problem with their problems, just so you don’t have to go through them alone.
- Friendship is the key to everything
- No matter how serious life gets you still going to have that one person you can be completely stupid with.
- Best Friend: One million memories, ten thousand inside jokes, one hundred shared secrets.
- Never let your friends feel lonely, disturb them all the time.
- I and my best friends can communicate just with…. Facial expression.
- You’ll look a lot less crazy if you can get your friend to do it with you.
Funny Friendship Quotes from Movies
- Molly: You were incredible! You were so scary. Amy: If you were a criminal, you’d be the best fucking criminal in Los Angeles.
- Well, maybe sometimes it’s easier to be mad at the people you trust. Because you know they’ll always love you, no matter what.
- There’s nothing like deep breaths after laughing that hard. Nothing in the world like a sore stomach for all the right reasons.
- I found out what the secret to life is: friends. Best friends. – Fried Green Tomatoes, 1991
- We made a deal ages ago… Men, babies, it doesn’t matter – we’re soulmates. – Sex and the City 2, 2010
- Everyone’s too stupid. — Ghost World, 2001
- I’m so jealous. That’s it. I’ve got to get some dumb, ugly friends.- Gilmore Girls
- Only a true friend would be that truly honest. – Shrek
- I find I’m so excited, I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. It’s the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. And I hope to see my friend and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope. – The Shawshank Redemption
- Ann: “You made me watch all eight Harry Potter movies. I don’t even like Harry Potter!”
Leslie: “That’s insane! You love Harry Potter! You’ve seen all eight movies!” – Parks & Recreation, 2009
- I stepped up! She’s my friend and she needed help. If I had to, I’d pee on any one of you!
- She’s my friend because we both know what it’s like to have people be jealous of us.
- Gretchen, I’m sorry I laughed at you that time you got diarrhea at Barnes & Noble. And I’m sorry for telling everyone about it. And I’m sorry for repeating it now. — Mean Girls, 2004
- I’ve literally been here for two hours and I haven’t spoken to anybody. I’m so happy to see you I could murder you. — Girls, 2012
- Ferris: If you’re not over here in 15 minutes, you can find yourself a new best friend.”
Cameron: “Ha, you’ve been saying that since the fifth grade. – Ferris Beuller’s Day Off
- This is a hug, okay? This is a hug! And this is when you hug someone when you care about them and you want them to know that! — Boy Meets World
- You’re mad. Bonkers. Off your head…..But I’ll tell you a secret…..some of the best people are. — Alice In Wonderland
- But the thing that makes Woody special is he’ll never give up on you…ever. – Toy Story 3
- Shirley: Laverne, the only kind of parties we’ve ever been to is bring-your-own.
Laverne: “I like bringing my own… then I know what I’m getting.
- We didn’t even realize we were making memories. We just knew we were having fun.
- I don’t need another friend. I already have two. How many more friends does a guy need?
- You are my best friend! Don’t you ever call anybody else that! – Broad City
- Me! Books and cleverness! There are more important things: friendship and bravery. – Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
- Okay, but you have to listen to everything I say. When I say jump, you say on who?! — The Golden Girls
- Listen, man. You’re my friend, and I know you care about me. And I know you disapprove, and I respect that…You understand literature, movies, wine — but you don’t understand my plight.
- I can’t carry it for you, but I can carry you.
- Rory: My God, I hate her.
Lorelai: Me too.
Rory: You’ve no idea who I’m talking about.
Lorelai: Solidarity, sister.
- I don’t like it when you assfuck my best friend in the heart.
- Regardless, ex-boyfriends are just off-limits to friends. I mean, that’s just like, the rules of feminism.
Friendship Quotes Funny
We’ll be friends until we’re old and senile…then, we’ll be new friends!
We’ve been friends for so long I can’t remember which one of us is the bad influence.
Knowledge cannot replace friendship. I’d rather be an idiot than lose you.
Good friends don’t let you do stupid things… alone.
A friend never defends a husband who gets his wife an electric skillet for her birthday.
This is by far your worst idea ever…I’ll be there in 15 minutes.
The holy passion of friendship is so sweet and steady and loyal and enduring a nature that it will last through a whole lifetime, if not asked to lend money.
Humorous Friends Sayings
It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.
I don’t like to commit myself about heaven and hell – you see, I have friends in both places.
It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn’t use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like, ‘What about lunch?’
50 Funny Friendship Quotes For Best Friends To Use As Instagram Captions
“Friends are like condoms, they protect you when things get hard.”
2. “Best friends don’t care if your house is clean. They care if you have wine.”
3. “Knowledge cannot replace friendship. I’d rather be an idiot than lose you.”
4. “I’d walk through fire for my best friend. Well, not fire, that would be dangerous. But a super humid room… but not too humid because, you know… my hair.”
5. “It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.”
6. “I don’t like to commit myself about heaven and hell — you see, I have friends in both places.”
7. “It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn’t use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like, ‘What about lunch?'”
8. “If you are lucky enough to find a weirdo, never them go.”
9. “No one will ever be as entertained by us as us.”
10. “If I send you my ugly selfies, our friendship is real.”
11. “Tis the privilege of friendship to talk nonsense, and have her nonsense respected.”
12. “Friendship is so weird… You just pick a human you’ve met and you’re like ‘Yep, I like this one’ and you just do stuff with them.”
13. “We will always be friends ’til we’re old and senile… then we can be new friends.”
14. “Friends are people who know you really well and like you anyway.”
15. “It’s important to our friends to believe that we are unreservedly frank with them, and important to the friendship that we are not.”
16. “It’s hard to find a friend who’s cute, loving, generous, caring, and smart. My advice to y’all is, don’t lose me.”
17. “I was an innocent being once… then my best friend came along.”
18. “We are best friends. Always remember that if you fall, I will pick you up… after I finish laughing.”
19. “You and I are more than friends. We’re like a really small gang.”
20. “Good friends don’t let you do stupid things… alone.”
21. “I’d take a nerf bullet for you.”
22. “If you can survive 11 days in cramped quarters with a friend and come out laughing, your friendship is the real deal.”
23. “Friendship is not possible between two women, one of whom is very well dressed.”
24. “Friends give you a shoulder to cry on. But best friends are ready with a shovel to hurt the person that made you cry.”
25. “I will text you 50 times in a row and feel no shame. You’re my friend, you literally signed up for this.”
26. “We’ve been friends for so long I can’t remember which one of us is the bad influence.”
27. “There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate.”
28. “Whoever says friendship is easy has obviously never had a true friend!”
29. “I think we’ll be friends forever because we’re too lazy to find new friends.”
30. “You had me at ‘I hate her too.'”
31. “Real friendship is when your friend comes over to your house and then you both just take a nap.”
32. “Most of us don’t need a psychiatric therapist as much as a friend to be silly with.”
33. “Real friends don’t get offended when you insult them. They smile and call you something even more offensive.”
34. “You don’t have to be crazy to be my friend. I’ll train you.”
35. “When you’re in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, Damn, that was fun.”
36. “Bests friends. They know how crazy you are and still choose to be seen with you in public.”
37. “I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile. Then walk into a pole.”
38. “A best friend is like a four-leaf clover, hard to find, lucky to have.”
39. “Love is blind; friendship tries not to notice.”
40. “There is nothing like puking with somebody to make you into old friends.”
41. “I like you because you join in on my weirdness.”
42. “A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.”
43. “Some people go to priests; others to poetry; I to my friends.”
44. “You can always tell a real friend: when you’ve made a fool of yourself he doesn’t feel you’ve done a permanent job.”
45. “Friends come and go, like the waves of the ocean, but the true ones stay, like an octopus on your face.”
46. “I can tell by your sarcastic undertones, rude comments, and sheer lack of common decency that we should be best friends.”
47. “A good friend will help you move. But a best friend will help you move a dead body.”
48. “There is nothing better than a friend unless it is a friend with chocolate.”
49. “Friends buy you food. Best friends eat your food.”
50. “I am the friend you have to explain to your other friends before they meet me.”