Keep Going Quotes
If you’re going through hell, keep going.
What’s done is done. What’s gone is gone. One of life’s lessons is always moving on. It’s okay to look back to see how far you’ve come but keep moving forward.
Courage is not having the strength to go on; it is going on when you don’t have the strength.
Do today what others won’t so tomorrow you can do what others can’t.
I always tell my kids if you lay down, people will step over you. But if you keep scrambling, if you keep going, someone will always, always give you a hand. Always. But you gotta keep dancing, you gotta keep your feet moving.
Never give up hope. All things are working for your good. One day, you’ll look back on everything you’ve been through and thank God for it.
Believe in yourself and all that you are, know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.
Failure is a bend in the road, not the end of the road. Learn from failure and keep moving forward.
Life is like riding a bicycle, to keep your balance, you must keep moving.
You just do it. You force yourself to get up. You force yourself to put one foot before the other, and God damn it, you refuse to let it get to you. You fight. You cry. You curse. Then you go about the business of living. That’s how I’ve done it. There’s no other way.
If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.
Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I’ll try again tomorrow.
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.
Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.
Press forward. Do not stop, do not linger in your journey, but strive for the mark set before you.
Life has got all those twists and turns. You’ve got to hold on tight and off you go.
Those who move forward with a happy spirit will find that things always work out.
My attitude has always been, if you fall flat on your face, at least you’re moving forward. All you have to do is get back up and try again.
You just can’t beat the person who never gives up.
Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.
You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.
Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.
Keep Going Quotes:
- “If I look back I am lost.”
- “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.”
- “What’s done is done. What’s gone is gone. One of life’s lessons is always moving on. It’s okay to look back to see how far you’ve come but keep moving forward.”
- “Things aren’t always easy, but you just have to keep going and don’t let the small stuff bog you down.”
- “Courage doesn’t always roar, sometimes it’s the quiet voice at the end of the day whispering ‘I will try again tomorrow’.”
- “I don’t know what lies ahead, but I want to keep going forever…”
- You simply have to put one foot in front of the other and keep going. Put blinders on and plow right ahead.
- You can get everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want.
- Keep going on hikes, keep having your friends in your life, keep that downtime sacred as well because as hard as you work in any job, it’s really nice to have the relaxing de-stressors. Stress is the worst thing. That’s the ultimate demise of any good thing.
- “If you really want to eat, keep climbing. The fruits are on the top of the tree. Stretch your hands and keep stretching them. Success is on the top, keep going.”
- Just keep going like crazy and look back when it’s over. Otherwise, you just get confused.
- If you stop, you’ll lose everything. You’ve got to keep going.
- I am not the richest, smartest or most talented person in the world, but I succeed because I keep going and going and going.
- Let everything happen to you. Beauty and terror. Just keep going. No feeling is final.
- “When in doubt, throw doubt out and have a little faith….”
- You just have to keep on doing what you do. It’s the lesson I get from my husband; he just says, Keep going. Start by starting.
- Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.
- “Autumn is my favourite season of all. It is a transitory period that allows the earth to rest before it sees the harshness of winter and hears the promise of spring.”
- It is the combination of reasonable talent and the ability to keep going in the face of defeat that leads to success.
- Experience has taught me how important it is to just keep going, focusing on running fast and relaxed. Eventually it passes and the flow returns. It’s part of racing.
- Even if I don’t finish, we need others to continue. It’s got to keep going.
- “At the very moment when people underestimate you is when you can make a breakthrough.”
- One thing I’ve come to learn about myself is that I have to keep going.
- Also, stick around. Don’t lose your heart, just keep going, keep at it. – Mark Ruffalo
- Determination gives you the resolve to keep going in spite of the roadblocks that lay before you. – Denis Waitley
- We’re not going to quit. We’re going to keep going after everybody. Keith Tkachuk
- “If beautiful lilies bloom in ugly waters, you too can blossom in ugly situations.”
- With age, you see people fail more. You see yourself fail more. How do you keep that fearlessness of a kid? You keep going. Luckily, I’m not afraid to make a fool of myself.
- It’s been one of those years where you just try to keep going and learn on what you need to do to make yourself better. You just have to keep going.
- “When it’s your time you will walk right into your blessing.”
- I’m a workaholic, so I ignore the signs of fatigue and just keep going and going, and then conk out when I get home. It can be pretty stressful.
- I just wanted to stay on the attack. I wanted to keep going and not give him any break.
- “Fear is an assassin; if you let it in your life, it will kill your dreams.”
- Don’t listen to what anybody says except the people who encourage you. If it’s what you want to do and it’s within yourself, then keep going and try to do it for the rest of your life.
- Believe in yourself and all that you are, know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.
- “If I’m going to have hope, I’m going to have to learn to endure disappointment.”
- We’re involved in trillions of little acts just to keep going.
- Failure is a bend in the road, not the end of the road. Learn from failure and keep moving forward.
- “we get brave.
we keep going.”
- What winning is to me is not giving up, is no matter what’s thrown at me, I can take it. And I can keep going.
- far at the end of the long failure corridor. Keep moving no matter how many potholes you step into. You will get there with time!
- “To everyone battling a difficulty or under attack right now, smile, keep your head up, keep moving and stay positive, you’ll get through it.”
- Bad experience is a school that only fools keep going to. Ezra Taft Benson
- You may fall many times, but you must keep going.
- “Know this: whenever you think of leaving, a part of you has already left. But it’s never too late to get it back.”
- I don’t want to look back. I want to keep going forward, I still have something to say to people.
- If you keep going with a definite purpose, you will find the way and reach the destination.
- “Only one person can stop me or keep me going; I myself.”
- “I will keep on loving you until eternity comes to make me love you more”
- To have faith doesn’t mean you get any less frustrated when you don’t do your best, but you know that it’s not life and death. Take what you’re given, and when you continue to work hard, you will see results. That will give you the confidence you need to keep going. – Tom Lehman
- We get brave. we move. we believe. we keep going. – Ava
- “There are tomorrows on their way worth the struggles of today. Never give up.”
― Richelle E. Goodrich
- “You think I’m giving up. I’m not. I’m giving in.” ― Kamand Kojouri
- Our babies are like penguins; penguin babies can’t exist unless more than one person is taking care of them. They just can’t keep going. – Alison Gopnik
- Success is a little like wrestling a gorilla. You don’t quit when you’re tired. You quit when the gorilla is tired. – Robert Strauss
- “In our ever-changing universe, lives collide, and, like runaway planets, we just keep going.” – Michael R. French, Once Upon a Lie
- ”I never wanted to go back and relive the glory days; I just want to keep moving forward. That’s what I took from punk. Keep going. Don’t look back.” – Paul Simonon
- Believe in yourself, take on your challenges, dig deep within yourself to conquer fears. Never let anyone bring you down. You got to keep going. – Chantal Sutherland
- “Pat yourself on the back when you win.
And when you don’t, just keep moving!
So long as you don’t stop moving,
Soon you may realize just how close you are to winning!”
- Fantasy has a dark side to it. It also has a light hemisphere – the power of the human imagination to keep going, to imagine a better tomorrow.
- Art is longing. You never arrive, but you keep going in the hope that you will.
- “If you are going through hell, keep going.”
- If someone is strong enough to bring you down, show them you are strong enough to get back up.
- You learn to rise above a lot of bad things that happen in your life. And you have to keep going.
- “Keep your relationship private but don’t hide the fact you’re in one.”
- You learn more from losing than winning. You learn how to keep going.
- “No matter how hard the battle gets, or no matter how many people don’t believe in your dream, never give up.”
- “Don’t let the meanies get you down.”
- Meet some people who care about poetry the way you do. You’ll have that readership. Keep going until you know you’re doing work that’s worthy. And then see what happens. That’s my advice.
- “Is it wise to move along the path, hoping for what may never come or to go back and change your course for the likely?”
- People can say what they want about me. But I’ve got a big heart and will keep going.
- “As long as we desire to reach new heights, we will find the strength to climb the mountain.”
- “Don’t do it! Don’t you dare think about giving up! EVERYTHING has a process. Work with the process, not against it. Move forward with purpose and never stop believing. You can do this! You know you can.”
- We did ‘Erin Brockovich’, we did ‘Man on the Moon’, we did ‘Living Out Loud’, but now I’m going to keep going.
- I’ll keep going till my face falls off.
- For a long time, music was hope. Now it seems music isn’t enough to make me happy. It used to be that’s all I needed to keep going. Now I need other things to take up the other parts of my life.
- “You are likely to fall when you stop paddling your bicycle. Such is life. As long as you don’t give up, you will never end up failing!”
- I have younger friends who don’t work, and they aren’t doing so well. My secret is to keep going, keep working.
- “When you come to the edge of all that you know, you must believe one of two things: there will be ground to stand on… or you will grow wings to fly.”
- I’m always swimming forward like a shark. You just keep going and you don’t rest. I love waking up knowing that I have a problem to solve.
- “You wouldn’t train for a marathon & then give up a mile before the finish line. Same goes with your life & dreams.”
- Siren voices tell me, ‘You don’t have to keep going on.’ And then you think, ‘I’m a writer. What do I do? Sit there watching my wife clean up?’ I don’t know. I like being a writer.
- “Don’t give up on your daydream! That little voice inside is telling you how to live your life with intent & purpose.”
- That inner voice has both gentleness and clarity. So to get to authenticity, you really keep going down to the bone, to the honesty, and the inevitability of something.
- “When life events mimic shattered glass,
carefully locate the pieces then gently pick them up.”
- As long as I’m working, I’m happy. You see my face – great. You don’t see my face – too bad, I don’t care. I’ll keep going.
- When things are going good they just keep going good.
- Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.
- It takes your knowing to decide on your going. If you know where you are going, you will keep going because you have already seen yourself gone. r
- Never give up,keep going,don’t quit,die in your tracks before ever giving up.If we back down every time we are faced with something tough,we are complete failures.
- Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, don’t sit at home and think about it. Go out and get busy.
- Once you realize there is a life after mistakes, you gain a self-confidence that never goes away.
- Training has been such a huge part of my life and career I hope to keep going with it.
- Keep on going, and the chances are that you will stumble on something, perhaps when you are least expecting it. I never heard of anyone ever stumbling on something sitting down.
- “I realized early on that success was tied to not giving up. Most people in this business gave up and went on to other things. If you simply didn’t give up, you would outlast the people who came in on the bus with you.”
- If you don’t make the time to work on creating the life you want, you’re eventually going to be forced to spend a LOT of time dealing with a life you DON’T want.”
- Show me a person who doesn’t make mistakes and I’ll show you a person who doesn’t do anything.”
- We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.”
- Do just once what others say you can’t do, and you will never pay attention to their limitations again.”
Keep Going Quotes
“What’s done is done. What’s gone is gone. One of life’s lessons is always moving on. It’s okay to look back to see how far you’ve come but keep moving forward.”
“If I look back I am lost.”
“When the going gets tough, put one foot in front of the other and just keep going. Don’t give up.”
“Failure is a bend in the road, not the end of the road. Learn from failure and keep moving forward.”
“If you really want to eat, keep climbing. The fruits are on the top of the tree. Stretch your hands and keep stretching them. Success is on the top, keep going.”
“Then she told me why a tiger is gold and black. It has two ways. The gold side leaps with its fierce heart. The black side stands still with cunning, hiding its gold between the trees, seeing and not being seen, waiting patiently for things to come. I did not learn to use my black side until after the bad man left me.”
“I don’t know what lies ahead, but I want to keep going forever…”
“If you’re reading this, I hope God opens incredible doors for your life this year. Greatness is upon you. You must believe it though.”
“You are likely to fall when you stop paddling your bicycle. Such is life. As
“Never give up hope. All things are working for your good. One day, you’ll look back on everything you’ve been through and thank God for it.”
“Yes, a deep lesson from the postage stamp. It attaches itself to a moveable material, the envelope and gets going. A good relationship keeps you going forward; a bad one keeps you static. Attach yours
“I’m not going to do it. I’m not going to wish for a perfect life. the things that knock you down in life are tests, forcing you to make a choice between giving in and remaining on the ground or wiping the dirt off and standing up even taller than you did before you were knocked down. I’m choosing to stand up taller. I’ll probably get knocked down a few more times before this life is through with me, but I can guarantee you I’ll never stay on the ground.”
“It’s the days you have every right to breakdown and fall apart, yet choose to show up anyway that matter most. Don’t diminish the small steps that others can’t see.”
“When in doubt, throw doubt out and have a little faith….”
“If I just keep putting one foot in front of the other, it stands to reason that I’m going to get there.”
“Do you believe there’s hope at the end?’ I ask.
‘No,’ she says simply, looking away. ‘No, I don’t, but I’m still going.’ She eyes me. ‘You coming with?”
“Don’t resist the growing pains, push through them. ”
“Don’t worry about the challenges. Get excited about the rewards of crushing them.”
“When you do whatever it takes, you pulsate the universe to shift in your favor.”
“Use the dark times to become the light.”
“The world is not interested in the difficulties you face. You must learn to pursue excellence and show remarkable resilience no matter the circumstances.”
“The path to success is usually paved with the bricks of failure.”
“Keep going. Magic will happen.”
“Anything worth a darn won’t be easy. Keep going anyway!”
“Not all positive growth feels positive at first, keep going anyway.”
“Hope is patient & thoughtful, but it’s extremely sensitive too, The minute it realizes we had given it up. It will barge out of our thought process, leaving the door open for fear, failure & loss.”
“The bottom line is no matter what happens to you, you got to keep going; and bitterness is quite cumbersome. Jokes is a way of shaking that off, processing something with the alchemy of levity.”
“Keep going. Is not as difficult as you feel it is. Don’t give up”
“I’ve been patient. I decided early on that I’d get where I needed to go if I just kept going. Some moves were intentional and sometimes I put my body on autopilot just to get through things. I enjoyed the views from the bottom and the views from the apex. And sometimes, I’ve winced at the views from both.
I’m patient like every molecule of water – knowing it will eventually make it to the ocean.”
Keep Going Quotes
You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it.