Always Keep Smiling Quotes
“I was smiling yesterday, I am smiling today and I will smile tomorrow. Simply because life is too short to cry for anything.”
Better by far you should forget and smile that you should remember and be sad.
“A negative mind will never give you a positive life.”
- “I will keep smiling, be positive and never give up! I will give 100 percent each time I play. These are always my goals and my attitude.”
- “As long as you live keep smiling because it brightens everybody’s day.”
Always keep your smile. That’s how I explain my long life.
- “A smile is a curve that sets everything straight.”
- “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.”
- “The most wasted of all days is one without laughter.”
- “I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection.”
“Remember even though the outside world might be raining, if you keep on smiling the sun will soon show its face and smile back at you.”
Smile at the obstacle, for it is a bridge.
“Sometimes we’re gonna have our bad days, but we must continue to work to be great. Keep smiling. It looks beautiful on you!”
“After every storm the sun will smile; for every problem there is a solution, and the soul’s indefeasible duty is to be of good cheer.”
Smile, it’s free therapy.
“Nothing shakes the smiling heart.”
“Negativity isn’t the way to go, smile more, eat some chocolate.”
“Smile. It intimidates those who wish to destroy you.”
“Smile to the future and it will smile back to you.”
Peace begins with a smile.
101 Quotes about Smiles
A simple smile. That’s the start of opening your heart and being compassionate to others.
Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.
Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.
The greatest self is a peaceful smile, that always sees the world smiling back.
If you’re reading this… Congratulations, you’re alive. If that’s not something to smile about, then I don’t know what is.
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief.
I love those who can smile in trouble.
A smile is happiness you’ll find right under your nose.
A smile doesn’t always stand for a perfect life.
A gentle word, a kind look, a good-natured smile can work wonders and accomplish miracles.
When things are difficult, smile by faith. Don’t wait until you feel better.
A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear.
Smiling is definitely one of the best beauty remedies. If you have a good sense of humor and a good approach to life, that’s beautiful.
Lighten up, just enjoy life, smile more, laugh more, and don’t get so worked up about things.
Smile, smile, smile at your mind as often as possible. Your smiling will considerably reduce your mind’s tearing tension.
Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.
I eat every two hours. I sleep for eight hours. I have lots of water. I pray to keep calm. Most importantly, I have a smile on my face.
Use your smile to change the world; don’t let the world change your smile.
Maman told me that every time you smile, a very tiny bit of the smile stays stuck to your face, so as you get older and older your face starts to show all the tiny bits of all your smiles and you look like you are smiling all the time, even when you are just thinking about what to have for breakfast. She said, also, that if you frown a lot then the frown sticks to your face instead. That way when you are old you have a very frowny face and look cross all the time and people are scared of you.
You shouldn’t never regret something that made you smile.
Smiling is the best way to face every problem, to crush every fear and to hide every pain.
That smile could move mountains. It could also break hearts.
Teeth aren’t pearly, until you smile.
Encouragement to others is something everyone can give. Somebody needs what you have to give. It may not be your money; it may be your time. It may be your listening ear. It may be your arms to encourage. It may be your smile to uplift. Who knows?
Always find opportunities to make someone smile, and to offer random acts of kindness in everyday life.
Be the living expression of God’s kindness; kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile
Smile more. Smiling can make you and others happy.
Everyone smiles in the same language.
Strong people are ones who can smile for others’ happiness.
You’ll find that life is still worthwhile, if you just smile.
Look back, and smile on perils past.
Children show me in their playful smiles the divine in everyone.
Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been.
It’s hard not to feel happy when you make someone smile.
Share your smile with the world. It’s a symbol of friendship and peace.
Let us always meet each other with a smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.
Everytime you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.
I can sing and dance. I can smile – a lot.
If you smile when you are alone, then you really mean it.
Never regret anything that made you smile.
A smiling face is a beautiful face. A smiling heart is a happy heart.
The people who make you smile from just seeing them, those are my favorite people.
Keep a smile on your face and let your personality be your autograph.
I am intrigued by the smile upon your face, and the sadness within your eyes.
When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.
Nothing shakes the smiling heart.
It only takes a split second to smile and forget, yet to someone that needed it, it can last a lifetime.
Nothing you wear is more important than your smile.
Smile! It increases your face value.
Smile at the obstacle, for it is a bridge.
A smile is the best way to get away with trouble even if it’s a fake one.
If you’re not using your smile, you’re like a man with a million dollars in the bank and no checkbook.
Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning and you’ll start to see a big difference in your life.
You haven’t lost your smile at all, it’s right under your nose. You just forgot it was there.
It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living.
A smile is a friend maker.
I was smiling yesterday,I am smiling today and I will smile tomorrow.Simply because life is too short to cry for anything.
I wake up every day with a smile on my face.
Your Smile Quotes
“Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.”
“When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.”
“Share your smile with the world. It’s a symbol of friendship and peace.
“Keep a smile on your face and let your personality be your autograph.”
“Smiling is definitely one of the best beauty remedies. If you have a good sense of humor and a good approach to life, that’s beautiful.”
“Nothing you wear is more important than your smile.”
“Smile, happiness looks gorgeous on you.”
A smile remains the most inexpensive gift I (you) can bestow on anyone and yet its powers can vanquish kingdoms.”
“Sometimes, your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.”
“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.”
“Smile and gratitude will make you stronger.”
“A simple smile. That’s the start of opening your heart and being compassionate to others.”
“Smile, smile, smile at your mind as often as possible. Your smiling will considerably reduce your mind’s tearing tension.”
“Your smile looks beautiful on you, you should wear it more often.”
“If you see someone without a smile, give them one of yours.”
“People seldom notice old clothes if you wear a big smile.”
“Keep smiling. It makes people wonder what you are up to.”
“You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun.”
“A smile is the chosen vehicle of all ambiguities.”
“A smile confuses an approaching frown.”
“It is impossible to persuade a man who does not disagree, but smiles.”
“Wear a smile and have friends; wear a scowl and have wrinkles.”
“Smile. Have you ever noticed how easily puppies make human friends? Yet all they do is wag their tails and fall over.”
“If you’re not using your smile, you’re like a man with a million dollars in the bank and no checkbook.”
“A smile is a powerful weapon; you can even break ice with it.”
“A smile is a facelift that’s in everyone’s price range!”
“Your wrinkles either show that you’re nasty, cranky, and senile, or that you’re always smiling.”
“You can only hold a smile for so long, after that it’s just teeth.”
50 Keep Smiling Quotes to Put a Smile on Your Face
- DON’T CRY BECAUSE IT’S OVER. SMILE BECAUSE IT HAPPENED. -DR. SEUSS
- A WARM SMILE IS THE UNIVERSAL LANGUAGE OF KINDNESS. -WILLIAM ARTHUR WARD
- A SMILE IS A CURVE THAT SETS EVERYTHING STRAIGHT. -PHYLLIS DILLER
- ALWAYS KEEP YOUR SMILE. THAT’S HOW I EXPLAIN MY LONG LIFE. -JEANNE CALMENT
- SMILE, IT’S FREE THERAPY. -DOUGLAS HORTON
- EVERY SMILE MAKES YOU A DAY YOUNGER. -CHINESE PROVERB
- WEAR A SMILE AND HAVE FRIENDS; WEAR A SCOWL AND HAVE WRINKLES. -GEORGE ELIOT
- IF YOU SMILE WHEN NO ONE ELSE IS AROUND, YOU REALLY MEAN IT. -ANDY ROONEY
- HEY, I’VE GOT NOTHING TO DO TODAY BUT SMILE. -PAUL SIMON
- YOU’LL FIND THAT LIFE IS STILL WORTHWHILE, IF YOU JUST SMILE. -CHARLIE CHAPLIN
- I ADD A SMILE TO EVERYTHING I WEAR AND THAT HAS WORKED GREAT FOR ME. -DAVID WHITE
- IT TAKES A LOT OF ENERGY TO BE NEGATIVE. YOU HAVE TO WORK AT IT. BUT SMILING IS PAINLESS. I’D RATHER SPEND MY ENERGY SMILING. -ERIC DAVIS
- A SMILE IS HAPPINESS YOU’LL FIND RIGHT UNDER YOUR NOSE. -TOM WILSON
- I PLAY GUYS WHO NEVER SMILE, AND I NEVER STOP SMILING. -MICHAEL KELLY
- I HOPE YOU ALWAYS FIND A REASON TO SMILE.
- JUST KEEP SMILING AND ONE DAY LIFE WILL GET TIRED OF UPSETTING YOU.
- LIFE IS A CAMERA, SO KEEP SMILING.
- YOUR SMILE LOOKS ADORABLE ON YOU ! YOU SHOULD WEAR IT MORE OFTEN.
- A SMILE IS THE PRETTIEST THING YOU CAN WEAR.
- NO MATTER WHAT PEOPLE THINK OF YOU..ALWAYS KEEP SMILING AND WALK AWAY.
- ALWAYS WEAR A SMILE, BECAUSE YOUR SMILE IS A REASON FOR MANY OTHERS TO SMILE.
- KEEP SMILING, IT MAKES PEOPLE WONDER WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN UPTO.
- I WAS SMILING YESTERDAY, I AM SMILING TODAY AND I WILL SMILE TOMORROW, BECAUSE LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO CRY FOR ANYTHING.
- A SMILE IS THE SHORTEST DISTANCE BETWEEN TWO PEOPLE.
- THE HAPPIEST PEOPLE DON’T HAVE THE BEST OF EVERYTHING, THEY JUST MAKE THE BEST OF EVERYTHING.
- LIFE IS SHORT. SMILE WHEN YOU STILL HAVE TEETH.
- KEEP SMILING, NO MATTER WHAT DON’T LET ANYONE RUIN YOUR DAY.
- KEEP SMILING AND YOU WILL BE FINE.
- A LAUGH IS JUST A SMILE THAT LOST CONTROL.
- KEEP SMILING FOR SOMEONE IS FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOUR SMILE.
- THERE’S ALWAYS REASON TO SMILE. FIND IT.
- SMILE! HAPPINESS LOOKS GORGEOUS ON YOU!
- SMILE…IT WILL EITHER WARM THEIR HEART OR PISS THEM OFF….EITHER WAY YOU WIN!!!
- SMILE….YOU ARE DESIGNED TO!!!
- IT TAKES 72 MUSCLES TO FROWN, AND ONLY 14 TO SMILE. KEEP SMILING.
- WHEN LIFE GIVES THOUSAND REASONS TO CRY, SHOW THE WORLD YOU HAVE MILLION REASONS TO SMILE.
- KEEP SMILING..IT TAKES 10 YEARS OFF!
- BEFORE YOU PUT ON A FROWN, MAKE ABSOLUTELY SURE THERE ARE NO SMILES AVAILABLE.
- ONE WHO SMILES RATHER THAN RAGES IS ALWAYS THE STRONGER.
- YOU HAVEN’T LOST YOUR SMILE AT ALL, IT’S RIGHT UNDER YOUR NOSE. YOU JUST FORGOT IT WAS THERE.
- ALL PEOPLE SMILE IN THE SAME LANGUAGE.
- NEVER REGRET SOMETHING THAT ONCE MADE YOU SMILE.
- YOU’RE NEVER FULLY DRESSED WITHOUT A SMILE.
- SILENCE & SMILE ARE TWO POWERFUL TOOLS
- SMILE, IT’S THE KEY THAT FITS THE LOCK ON EVERYONE’S HEARTS.
- START EVERY DAY WITH A SMILE AND GET IT OVER WITH.
- IF YOU SEE A FRIEND WITHOUT A SMILE; GIVE HIM ONE OF YOURS.
- EVERY SMILE MAKES YOU A DAY YOUNGER.
- I’VE NEVER SEEN A SMILING FACE THAT WAS NOT BEAUTIFUL.
- WHEN YOU WALK INTO A ROOM, A HEALTHY, BEAUTIFUL SMILE IS INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT.