SUBWAY SURFERS QUOTES
In the game Subway Surfers, players must run and dodge obstacles on a subway track, all while being pursued by a police officer. The game is endless, so players can play for as long as they want. The goal is to get as far as possible before getting caught.
The game is simple but addictive, and it can be frustrating when you run into a dead end or the police catch up to you. But that’s what makes the game so much fun. Subway Surfers is a popular game for Android and iOS devices. The game is all about dodging obstacles as you surf along the subway tracks. While playing, you’ll come across various quotes that are displayed on the screen. Here are some of our favorite quotes from the game.
- I like surfers. Their imaginary, it’s great
- Listen, my son is one. I don’t go this subway
- You don’t look at each other on the subway
- Hey subway, make 5 dollars forever and shut the hell up
- If there is an intellectual highway, there will be an intellectual subway.
- Loves and Cupids took to flight afraid, and Martyrdom had no such torment in its painted history of suffering.
HOPE SUBWAY SURFERS QUOTES
- I hope that all of us who were fortunate enough to have benefited will put our time, resources, and efforts into making sure that kids, particularly kids without means, have a way to achieve.
- One must open men’s eyes, not tear them out.
- I can’t draw. I’m good on the yo-yo, but I don’t draw.
- Delayers slayers take the subway.
- Wall Street is the only place that people ride in a Rolls Royce to get advice from those who take the subway.
- New York is so diverse. When you’re on the street or in the subway, you’re experiencing more of the diversity of New York.
TRAVELLING SUBWAY SURFERS QUOTES
- Don’t sleep in the subway, darling.
- The rumble of a subway train, the rattle of the taxis.
- In New York, you’ve got Donald Trump, Woody Allen, a crack addict, and a regular Joe, and they’re all on the same subway car.” ~ Ethan Hawke
- We have an alternative. “Do I want to be on the subway looking at these people, or do I want to be on my phone looking at my people?
- I once asked a policeman how far it was to the subway. He said, “I don’t know, no one has ever made it.
- The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls and tenements halls and whispered in the sounds of silence.
- I would solve many literary problems just thinking about a subway character, where you can’t do anything anyway.
SAD SUBWAY QUOTES
- No one is asking what happened to all the homeless. No one cares because it’s easier to get on the subway and not be accosted.
- I’m not like most designers, who have to set sail on an exotic getaway to get inspired. Most of the time, it’s on my walk to work or sitting in the subway and seeing something random or out of context.
- You sit or stand in the subway, and you look around – I do because I don’t have a phone, so I’m not playing a game – and you see people.
- When I went to prep school in New York City, I had to ride the subway and learned how to do homework on the train. I can work and read through anything.
LUCKY SUBWAY SURFERS QUOTES
- I am fortunate because, for the most part, people are very nice to me, and I am still able to go about my life and ride the subway and all that.
- I look at everything. God gave me eyes, and I look at women and men and subway excavations and moving pictures and the little flowers of the field. I casually inspect the universe.
- A lot of the ways of advertising a book – the cover, whether somebody sees it on a subway or sees it in a bookstore – those things are going to diminish as we move to an electronic model rapidly.
Here are some of the other Quotes Related to